4.10.08

Paris Debuts New Single, "My BFF"


Paris Hilton's new single doubles as the theme song for her new reality show, "My New BFF", which airs on MTV every Tuesday at 10pm. 

The single, titled "My BFF", is co-written by Paris and her boyfriend of Good Charlotte fame, Benji Madden. 

The song debuted on Ryan Seacrest's radio show on KIIS FM, where Paris took the time to tell him a little more about her newly finished sophomore CD, stating that it is a "very personal album."
“I just finished my album a couple of days ago. I was really inspired by Kylie Minogue. I wrote every song on the record. My last album was very hip-hop. This is completely different.”
Of the single itself, Paris says, “This song I just wrote about best friends. I think anyone can relate to the song. … It’s a really happy song.”

Paris plans to release the CD on her own independent label, Heiress Records, however a title and release date have not yet been confirmed.

Check out "My BFF"!

No comments: